A librarian blogger got me thinking about more about what I’m always thinking… 🙂 libraries and my students. http://www.librarygirl.net/2013/12/11-questions-about-libraries-that-need.html
- How will you make a difference for students?
- How will you make your work the answer to the priorities/problems that keep your principal up at night?
- How will you use student data to make instructional and programatic decisions?
- How will you measure success?
- How will you connect the dots between your work and student learning?
- How will you share this data with your administrators and community?
- How will you ensure your diverse population sees themselves in your space (as well as in your collection)?
- How will you dispel negative/outdated library stereotypes?
- How will you grow your PLN?
- How will you help strengthen our profession by sharing your work beyond the walls of your school.
- How will you make sure everyone who walks into the library sees a focus on students (instead of stuff)?
PS: If you do decide to answer these questions on your own blog, consider sharing the link to your post in the comments. That way we can all benefit from your ideas.